Pastor Health & Development
Pastors Integration & Orientation Course 2013
Craig Vernall's reflection on information gathered during his 2012 National Leader's Listening Tour about what the Holy Spirit is saying to individual churches and to the Baptist movement.
Bruce Patrick's presentation at the August 2012 Pastors Conferences.
This paper by Laurie Guy is the 'Baptist Distinctives' reading course that is a requirement for provisionally registered leaders (pastors, chaplains, missional leaders) who are new to the Baptist movement.
A handout from Pastor Health & Development for the Pastors' Integration and Orientation Course, May 2012
A presentation by John Tucker of Carey Baptist College at the Pastors' Integration and Orientation Course, May 2012
Brian Krum's presentation at the 2012 Pastors' Conferences
- Loan Resources as at 4 March 2013
- Pastors Integration & Orientation Course 2013 brochure
- What's the Holy Spirit saying to us?
- Bruce Patrick's presentation
- Consent to Disclosure of Information (Exception)
- Police vetting consent form
- Who Are the Baptists?
- Church Health & Development overview
- Pastor Health & Development handout for PIOC
- What does it mean to be Baptist today?