Easter is fast approaching and now is the time to start planning your lesson if you haven't already begun.
We have found that Easter is a great opportunity to share the Gospel with kids. There are usually lots of guests and the CEO's (Christmas and Easter only) show up. Below are some of the elementary lessons we have written and used in the last few years. Feel free to download them at the links below if you'd like. We are praying with you that many kids and parents will come to Christ this Easter.
Easter 2010 Lesson Materials
Easter 2011 Lesson Materials
This Wednesday I will be posting "6 Secrets to Effective Easter Follow-Up."
Posted by Dale Hudson
- PDF KidsMatter 17 - Feb, Mar, Apr 2013
- PDF KidsMatter 16 - Nov, Dec, Jan 2012-13
- PDF KidsMatter 15 - Aug, Sept, Oct 2012
- PDF KidsMatter 14 - May, June, July 2012
- PDF KidsMatter 13 - Feb, Mar, Apr 2012
- CBM Training Day
- Children & Family Ministries - Who We Are & What We Offer
- The Faith Box article Baptist Dec 2010
- Oct 2010 - Plan a Treat for Halloween
- Are you smarter than a 10 Year Old