HCJB Global (NZ), whose vision is to empower dynamic media and healthcare ministries that declare and demonstrate Jesus Christ, are seeking an Executive Director.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Implementation of the Board’s strategic plan
- Managing finances, setting and maintaining budgets
- Managing staff to ensure efficient running of day to day operations
- Developing and maintaining relationships with churches, key influencers, donors and other Asia Pacific Regional Directors
- Sourcing and processing potential missionaries and maintaining relationships with existing missionaries
A heart for missions and a pastoral heart towards missionaries, as well as agreement with the HCJB Global (NZ) statement of faith is essential.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Financial and strategic skills
- Good organisational skills and understanding of administrative procedures and systems
- Good computer skills
This is a ‘hands on’ position for a person with experience in business, or a leadership role and exposure to missions. At present this is a part time position of 20 hours per week.