Children & Family Ministries - Who We Are & What We Offer - Download Flier Here!
Vision: Every Church, Every Family, Every Child
Mission: To empower, motivate, train and resource every Baptist church to run effective ministries for children and families, both within the church and the local community.
We do this through:
- Keeping the vision high to senior pastors regarding the strategic importance of Children and Family Ministry in the local church.
- Developing a regional coaching team that delivers training, resources and support in their regions.
- Building a group of key C&F Ministry Leaders into a network that aspires to ministry excellence, leadership and mentoring of others.
- Offering training through workshops and study options to up-skill CAFMIN pastors/leaders in ministry now and in the future
- Developing mutually beneficial partnerships with other organisations and denominations regarding training, resources, work with children, families and related projects.
Chairperson: Rachel Roche
Karen Warner, Glen Cleary, Sue Wilks
National Team Leader, Karen Warner
Administrator, Rachael Hayward
Raewyn Moodie (Auckland/Northland)
Helen Ridler (Auckland/Northland)
Jan Ozanne (Bay of Plenty)
Jacqui Bardsley (Wellington)
Donna Reid (Canterbury/Westland Coach)
- PDF KidsMatter 17 - Feb, Mar, Apr 2013
- PDF KidsMatter 16 - Nov, Dec, Jan 2012-13
- PDF KidsMatter 15 - Aug, Sept, Oct 2012
- PDF KidsMatter 14 - May, June, July 2012
- PDF KidsMatter 13 - Feb, Mar, Apr 2012
- CBM Training Day
- Children & Family Ministries - Who We Are & What We Offer
- The Faith Box article Baptist Dec 2010
- Oct 2010 - Plan a Treat for Halloween
- Are you smarter than a 10 Year Old