Subiaco Church of Christ is 3 km from Perth CBD with 800+ regular attenders, 3 weekly services, multiple staff and ministries. It has a strong history in preaching, teaching and leadership development. We support mission projects in many countries.
The congregation comprises people of all ages with considerable ethnic diversity and a high proportion of professional people.
You will be building on a strong platform of mission involvement, an effective staff team, and sound infrastructure. The person we have in mind is:
• a spiritually mature person committed to lifelong growth both personally and corporately.
• a high-capacity visionary team leader, known for their evangelical biblical focus and strong communication ability.
• passionate about building families and relationships
• strongly missional in outlook with a broad Kingdom perspective and an ability to effectively engage with the 21st Century context.
A salary package commensurate with the responsibility and scope of the role will be negotiated. Relocation expenses will be included in negotiations.
Include in your application:
• A statement outlining your Christian journey and sense of call to ministry
• A summary of relevant leadership experience and organisational history
• Details of relevant qualifications
• Evidence of how you meet the essential qualities
• A list of referees qualified to discuss your life and work
• A statement of your philosophy of ministry
• Details of your current life and work situations
All applicants considered for interview will undergo personality profiling and other assessments and be expected to have or attain a Working with Children check and relevant Police clearances.
Closing date for applications is Friday April 15.