Is it time to review where your church is at? Maybe some fresh directions are needed in 2011. We can resource you. For example:
- New Plymouth Central lost its key pastoral staff last year and has just entered a 12 month Transitional agreement with Martien Kelderman and the Baptist Union to help explore change/new directions
- Otahuhu is developing partnership with a Chinese and Indian congregation.
- Franklin is having a church assessment looking at local mission engagement in May
- Otorohanga is having training in governance.
- Loan Resources as at 4 March 2013
- Church Health & Development overview
- Transitional Ministry Guidelines and Tasks of a Church in Transition
- Back to Church Sunday - PowerPoint audio
- Back to Church Sunday PowerPoint
- Church Health and Development Background Information
- Self Study Outline and Life Cycle
- Weekend Format
- Back To Church Sunday
- How To Guide