What has happened since we met last year at Rangiora? We listened for God’s voice
- He told us to seek wisdom through the community of God’s people.
- He challenged our comfort and consumerist culture
- He called us to let go the clutter that surrounds our churches and personal lives
- He called us to take risks as we live like the Jesus of the Gospels.
- He told us not to be afraid of difficulty, but to be vulnerable and willing to change.
- He reminded us to look for the extraordinary, to dream dreams.
- He spoke an apostolic word from our Pacific peoples
- He calls us to church planting.
We wondered what would happen if in this next 12 months, each church examined it’s ‘clutter’, and committed to taking one significant ‘risk’ for the Gospel.
- Loan Resources as at 4 March 2013
- Church Health & Development overview
- Transitional Ministry Guidelines and Tasks of a Church in Transition
- Back to Church Sunday - PowerPoint audio
- Back to Church Sunday PowerPoint
- Church Health and Development Background Information
- Self Study Outline and Life Cycle
- Weekend Format
- Back To Church Sunday
- How To Guide