A workbook of a collection of basic Children’s Ministry Resources which are most requested by our churches. There are practical examples, templates and information to get you started as you begin to organize your ministry in a professional manner. It is important to note that these resources are foundations and should form the beginning of a process of continuous improvement.
Safety First – A workbook to develop safety policies for Children’s Ministry:
We are currently reprinting our Safety First manual and will have the new version available early April. This will be accompanied by training workshops in five locations around NZ. Please feel free to phone us to discuss your needs and make sure that you look out for the training sessions in your area. These will be publicised in Kidsmatter, E News and on this website.
We plan to make this resource available to all churches and denominations – for information on how you can access this resource please call Karen on 09 526 7958.
- PDF KidsMatter 17 - Feb, Mar, Apr 2013
- PDF KidsMatter 16 - Nov, Dec, Jan 2012-13
- PDF KidsMatter 15 - Aug, Sept, Oct 2012
- PDF KidsMatter 14 - May, June, July 2012
- PDF KidsMatter 13 - Feb, Mar, Apr 2012
- CBM Training Day
- Children & Family Ministries - Who We Are & What We Offer
- The Faith Box article Baptist Dec 2010
- Oct 2010 - Plan a Treat for Halloween
- Are you smarter than a 10 Year Old