Pastor Health and Development has the following purposes:
- Provide relevant ongoing training and encouragement for Baptist pastors.
- Empower pastors to serve the Church with increasing understanding and skill.
- Empower pastors to lead churches into fresh mission endeavor.
- Provide opportunities for holistic care (i.e.) catering for their spiritual emotional and relational welfare of pastors.
It also carries responsibility for the following:
- The Pastoral Search process
- The Pastor Registration process.
- To oversee the work of the Transitions facilitator.
- Facilitate with Carey College the Ministry Development Course.
- Loan Resources as at 4 March 2013
- Pastors Integration & Orientation Course 2013 brochure
- What's the Holy Spirit saying to us?
- Bruce Patrick's presentation
- Consent to Disclosure of Information (Exception)
- Police vetting consent form
- Who Are the Baptists?
- Church Health & Development overview
- Pastor Health & Development handout for PIOC
- What does it mean to be Baptist today?