Pastors' Integration & Orientation Course
Hosted by: Pastor Health & Development
The event will start on: 23 May 2012, 03:00PM
And will end on: 24 May 2012, 06:00PM
09 526 7955 email@example.com
Posted by: dataentry
This course is for pastors who have fairly recently come into the Baptist context i.e. they have not studied at Carey Baptist College and they have not been pastoring in a Baptist church for very long. The course is a way of introducing these pastors to the support available to them from the Baptist Union. It also provides a wonderful networking opportunity with other new pastors.
Attendance at the course is a requirement for provisional registration for those new to the Baptist movement. (The other requirement is a Baptist Distinctives reading course. These two requirements can be spread over the two-year period of provisional registration, so one per year.)
As the course is a registration requirement and as travel from the South Island can be expensive, we are offering to cover airfares for South Island attendees. To take advantage of cheap fares we will need to book flights well in advance of the course, so the airfare subsidy offer only extends to 31 March 2012. Please register by that date, and advise us of travel requirements so we can book the flights at the cheaper rates.
The attached PDF has editable fields. Complete your details and print off, then either post the form to us or scan and email.
- New Wine New Wineskins New Day
- CanterburyWestland Association Prayer Notes Weeks 1 - 2
- Assembly 2012 registration
- Pastors Conferences August 2011 registration brochure
- Pastors Integration & Orientation 2011 - Auckland
- Back To Church Sunday
- Press Release Template - Back To Church Sunday
- Media Interview Tips - Back To Church SUnday
- Inside Out Worship - Back To Church Sunday
- How To Guide - Back To Church Sunday
- Brochure - Back To Church Sunday
- Steve Addison - Movements that change the world.
- Certificate in Pastoral Care of Ageing People