Pastor Health & Development
This is a draft proposal for review of the pastor registration system, as presented by Grahame Walker at The Gathering, November 2010.
This is a copy of a PowerPoint presentation about the pastor registration review, shown at The Gathering in November 2011.
This document explains:
- What was the ministry standard known as 'Accreditation'.
- Why the registration system was introduced.
- Why the registration system was revised in April 2011.
This document will tell you whether you are eligible for registration
This document shoes the requirements for Provisional Registration. There are two sets of requirements, dependent on whether the applicant is new to the Baptist movement or not.
This document shoes the requirements for Full Registration.
This document gives guidelines for completing a Ministry Development Agreement. (Revised 30 August 2011.)
This document explains the registration process. (Revised 30 August 2011.)
- Loan Resources as at 4 March 2013
- What's the Holy Spirit saying to us?
- Bruce Patrick's presentation
- Consent to Disclosure of Information (Exception)
- Police vetting consent form
- Who Are the Baptists?
- Church Health & Development overview
- Pastor Health & Development handout for PIOC
- What does it mean to be Baptist today?
- Our TableSide Story